Christine Assange, mother of WikiLeaks founder and Editor-in-Chief Julian Assange, urges citizens and supporters to contract their local MP and share the facts. Share them in conversation and spread the word. Truth will always win!
1. WikiLeaks and Julian Assange have not been charged with any crime in any country in the world. See http://justice4assange.com
2. WikiLeaks and Julian Assange have been recognized for quality investigative journalism with many prestigious awards, including:
– Julian was unanimously given the Sam Adams Award in 2010, for Integrity in Intelligence (Iraq War Logs) by a panel of retired senior U.S. military and intelligence officers.
– Julian won the Amnesty UK Media Award in 2009 for the “Cry of Blood” report into extrajudicial killings and disappearances in Kenya.
– Julian won The Economist magazine’s Freedom of Expression Award in 2008.
– Julian won the Sydney Peace Foundation’s Gold Medal in 2011 “For exceptional courage…
View original post 3,211 more words